Text messaging capabilities make parent communication faster, easier, cheaper and more private.
- Give parents peace of mind as they'll receive an automatic “child is checked in/out” message when another authorized guardian drops off or picks up at your facility. They'll have confirmation their child arrived safely; and won't be left wondering if a child has been picked up. Perfect for today's busy families with multiple guardians handling child care check-in and out. Parents choose if they'd like to receive text message or not and for which activity.
- Quickly let them know about an issue, need or emergency.
- It’s more personal, private and informative than having their “number” show up on the public reader board or having their pager go off. Do they really want everyone to know Johnny is acting up… again?! And wouldn’t they appreciate the extra information with a text versus page so they actually know what the issue is?
- Easier, quicker communication that builds parent confidence in your organization's capabilities.
- Text messaging saves you time and energy - and it is much cheaper than using pagers (both pager system cost and battery replacement).
- Broadcast text messaging provides added convenience allowing you to communicate to a group of parents or volunteers/employees to easily get the word out in one fell swoop.