NEW! Youth Check-In
YouthCheck – The only check-in system designed to meet the specific needs for youth.
Accountable, connected, engaging youth check-in! (Already included in Plus edition and above)
New to KidCheck?
See KidCheck in actionRequest Demo
Already using KidCheck?
Find out more about YouthCheckContact Us
They’re not little kids anymore, and you need a more mature check-in solution that better fits this older group. One more suited to their age, independence, and unique needs. One that is not only engaging and age appropriate, but also creates accountability and connection.
That’s YouthCheck. It provides the same great ease-of-use and extensive security features as KidCheck’s children’s check-in, but designed specifically with youth in mind. Fast, easy, flexible check-in youth will use, and leaders and parents will love.
Teens and young adults are often dropped off or attend on their own. They check themselves in, rather than by a guardian. They prefer to use technology, expect things to be fast and easy, and crave a sense of independence. YouthCheck meets those needs and keeps youth leaders in control of knowing who is checked-in, when, and where.
Fast and Easy
- Youth create an account with key contact information and designate emergency contacts
- Then check-in and out using the YouthCheck app
- Leaders see who is checked in, when, and where they are
- Fast and easy check-in options include scannable QR code on the youth’s device, QR code posted at the location, or use mobile Express Check-In
- Leaders can check kids in or out using Roster Check-In
- Broadcast email and text messaging to youth, emergency contacts, or both
- Emergency text messaging to individual emergency contacts
- Access provided key medical information and forms such as prescriptions, medication schedules, medical release forms
- Admin notes available to provide at-a-glance information such as behavior, special needs, recent struggles
- Optional parent and guardian automated check-in and check-out texts
- For existing KidCheck accounts, guardians can simply check a box to enable YouthCheck
- MIA report to see who hasn’t attended in a while
- Flexible, fast and easy check-in options
- Creates youth accountability and responsibility
- Know who is checked in, when, and where
- Attendance tracking for on-site and off-site events
- Parents can know when their kids have checked-in and out
- Youth 13 and older do not need guardian permission to create a YouthCheck account
- Easy access to important need-to-know information
- Improved safety with immediate access to emergency contacts and any provided youth medical information
- Easy communication via email and text messaging